Sunday Brunch! Energizing Turkey Egg Scramble Bites

11:31 AM


I am STILL full from this easy, gluten free recipe. I've been trying to cut carbs lately, because I hate how they make my belly bulge. They also make me feel sleepy, and the cold North Carolina weather we're experiencing is doing that well enough on it's own. For today's healthy brunch, I pulled another fave from Pinterest. They turned out wonderfully! I'll definitely have to make these healthy egg scramble cups more often.


What you need:
4 eggs
Six slices of low fat turkey (the original recipe called for ham, but I felt turkey was a better option for weight loss.)
A Handful of raw spinach
1/2 cup shredded, low-fat mozzarella
Olive olive oil spray
Salt & Pepper to taste
To start, preheat your oven to 400 degrees and spray a muffin tin with olive oil spray. Then combine your eggs, cheese and veggies, scrambling them until the yolks are busted evenly. Once you're mixture is ready, line SIX of the muffin holders with the turkey, using one slice per holder. Last, fill with the egg scramble mixture and bake for 15 minutes!

This recipe was super easy to throw together, and I'm sure it's one kids will enjoy helping with. Keep in kind, you can add and substitute anything you want with these- peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, etc.
Enjoy!




You Might Also Like

0 comments